Which is the timetable of KISMIF Conference?
• Please check here all the important dates of KISMIF Conference and Summer School.
Which are the Conference fees?
• Access this page to know which are the fees of KISMIF Conference and Summer School.
Which are the guidelines to submit my abstract to KISMIF Conference and/ or Summer School?
• You can check all the guidelines for abstracts’ submission here.
Which are the guidelines for papers’ presentations?
• We are not requesting a specific presentation, with specific formatting… You have total freedom to elaborate what you think it’s better. We only ask you to pay attention to the duration of your presentation (which will have a duration between 10-15 minutes, depending if your session has 4 or 5 participants).
If you will use some device for your presentation (such as PowerPoint), we would like to ask you to use the English as the language of your writtings, so everyone will understand your presentation even if you speak in Portuguese (remember that in KISMIF Conference you can speak in English and Portuguese).
You don’t have to bring your computer to your presentation. We will use our computers.
Full papers preparation: is it obligatory to send a full paper?
• No. However, if you don’t send us your full paper, you will lose the opportunity to participate in our book of proceedings. Please, don’t confuse with the book of abstracts.
Which is the deadline for full papers’ submission?
• If you are interest in publish your full paper in KISMIF Book of Proceedings, you have to send us your full paper after KISMIF conference, until 15 August 2016. At this moment, we are searching for the best solution for full papers’ submission, so we ask you to wait for more details regarding submission process.
Which are the guidelines for full papers?
• At this moment, we are preparing the guidelines (number of words, etc.), so we ask you to wait for more details regarding this.
How can I submit my abstract to the KISMIF Conference and/ or Summer School?
• First, you have to create an account in our website. Click here to see how you can create an account in our system.
• Second, and after you login successfully in our website, you have to access the “abstracts’ submission” area by clicking here. In this area you can submit your proposals. For further explanations on this, please click here.
How can I pay the fees of KISMIF Conference and Summer School?
• First, you have to login in our website. If you still didn’t create an account in our system, please click here to see how you can create one.
• Second, and after you login successfully in our website, you have to access the “registration” area by clicking here. In this area you will find all the conference fees, as well how you can register and pay the fees. For further explanations on registration/ payment process, please click here.
I’m searching for accommodation in Porto, do you have any sugestions?
• KISMIF Conference has some Hotels-partners which offer special prices for KISMIF participants. Check here which are the hotels.