Dear Coleagues,

Due to the deepening crisis of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have taken the decision to postpone the KISMIF Conference planned for July this year TO 6-10 JULY 2021.

This has not been an easy decision to make but, given the current travel restrictions and health considerations, we feel that this is the best way forward.

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED AN ABSTRACT FOR KISMIF 2020, this will be counted as a submission for next year’s Conference.

FOR THOSE WHO HESITATED TO SEND AN ABSTRACT, PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THE CALL FOR PAPERS HAS BEEN EXTENDED UNTIL 30 JUNE 2020. You can submit your proposal for the conference and summer school here:

In order to offset some of the costs already outlaid for the Conference, WE WILL ACCEPT REGISTRATIONS FROM 1 AUGUST 2020. For that just follow the link:

We are considering staging A SMALL EVENT IN PORTO IN SEPTEMBER 2020. This might take the form of a 1 – 2 day symposium or an online event. We will keep you informed about this.

Until then, stay home, protect yourself and stay well.

All information updated: